Most people think of the typical red and white hearts when it comes to decorating for Valentines Day. I personally prefer to use blush pinks, creams and metals when decorating my home for Valentines Day. Since my husband and I are planning to stay in this year and cook a romantic dinner, I have put together some must-haves for your Valentine’s Tablescape.
1. If you plan on staying in and cooking a romantic dinner for/with your significant other, like I am, you will probably need oven mitts or hot pads. Why not get yourself some adorable blush pink ones?!
Affiliate link: Pink Hot Pads
2. Who doesn’t love a beautiful runner? Instead of the traditional heart pattern why not opt for a romantic lace one trimmed in teacup roses in a blush pink shade like the one below.
Affiliate link: Rose Lace Trim Tablerunner
3. You can even get a set of four napkins to match the beautiful table runner above.
Affiliate link: Lace Napkins
4. Most of us have everyday dishes and maybe even china, so who wants a third set of “holiday” dishes? An easy way to dress your everyday dishs up for special occasions is by using a Charger Plate. In keeping with the delicate and romantic theme I found these gorgeous Italian hand made chargers featuring a lace detail around the border.
Affiliate link: Lace Trim Chargers
5. To finish off your table try mixing in some metals. In this case I chose gold mother of pearl napkin rings. Just a hint of sparkle and yet very simple and delicate.
Affiliate link: Mother of Pearl Napkin Rings
I hope this encourages you to branch outside the box when decorating. I would love to see some of your Valentine’s Decor. Feel free to share in the comments below.